HR Global Trainee
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you would like to gain international experience within HR/Project Management/ Continuous Improvement area, develop your organizational and leadership skills - Global Trainee Program is definitely for you. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
Program will focus on development, implementation and advancement of HR Strategy in alignment with group directives. Through partnership with key leaders you may apply the value of human capital through company initiatives and the needs of all stakeholders.
With a combination of on-the-job training, formal learning and mentoring, you will build your skills and experience, gaining insight into all key aspects of HR provision at one of the world's most innovative businesses.
From the beginning, you will contribute to the planning of your own program based on your individual interests and development requirements.
There are three assignments:
– One six-month assignment in your home country as an introduction to the business.
– One six-month assignment at ABB Headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, where you will get an overview of ABB's operations and work on a more strategic level.
– One six-to-twelve-month assignment in another country, where you will gain international experience and insights into the operational aspects of HR.
- Support the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of products and services within defined area, as directed Help plan, and implement HR strategies for growing areas of the business.
- Prepare people analysis using group tools and other salient data.
- Aid in pre/post event communications and training for global HR initiatives.
- Utilize social media as a tool to promote and support company branding
- Online research.
- Support the local HR team in various activities as assigned.
- Additional projects and responsibilities may be assigned during internship.
- Participates in formal program training requirements (e.g. Leadership Challenge Program, specific functional training) in order to develop personal, functional and leadership skills.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Recent graduate (Master of Science or equivalent).
- Not more than 1.5 years of professional work experience (excluding internships) since your master's (or equivalent degree).
- Excellent language skills: Fluency in English is required, other languages are a plus.
- Strong use of Microsoft Office Tools especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Data Mining and analytics skills.
- Strong organization and Project management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and platform speaking skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.