Developer Internship at ABB Ability™ Cloud Platform
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for an intern Developer to join our ABB Ability Cloud Platform team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to delivery modern web applications for cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things solutions.
Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources. If this looks like something you would like - join as now!
• An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Paid internship;
• Long term cooperation;
• Flexible working hours;
• Excellent working environment;
• Work in an employee-oriented company;
• Friendly work environment with great team spirit.
- Participate in software development of a new industrial IoT cloud platform (backend).
- Eagerness to learn and be guided, as well as excited to contribute independently;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Understanding and practical skills in .NET/C#;
- Basic knowledge of GIT;
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithms, data structures;
- Familiarity with VSTS/JIRA, CI/CD tools (nice to have);
- Knowledge of .NET Core (nice to have);
- Any cloud platform basics (nice to have).
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.