Scrum Master at ABB Ability™ Platform
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for Scrum Master to join our ABB Ability team in Kraków, Poland. Here's why you will like working in ABB Ability: In brief, you get to write the future of industrial software systems with other people passionate and excited about IoT and Cloud. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with newest technologies and develop new features. We operate like a small start-up while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of being part of one of the largest industrial technology companies and having access to its resources, expertise, and global reach. If this sounds like your thing, take a look at the more detailed description below!
- Help teams in Scrum adoption by fulfilling the 8 stances of the Scrum Master. Want to learn more - http://bit.ly/2vFp8UF
- Contribute to building a new team, exciting new solutions and the environment in which people can be effective, grow and have fun together
- Support onboarding of new team members, helping them to understand Agile values and practices
- Support facilitation of various workshops (with customer, other teams, etc)
- You already have given an opportunity to a few teams to experience Scrum benefits
- You are a value-driven person
- You like experimenting with Agile methods and various techniques to increase team effectiveness and happiness
- You constantly seek new ways for improvement and delivering business value
- You know that fun at work matters
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.