Senior Digital Lead - Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The ABB Group aims for an integrated and agile Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls (ARIC) framework that is adaptable to a changing environment, able to identify and manage evolving risks, enhances the control environment through effective and efficient internal controls and processes, fosters clear accountability at business level for risks and control activities as well as providing assurance to management. ABB is committed to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
Your role will actively be shaping the next level Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR) digital strategy. You will be key person to help to drive digital initiatives with analytics, automation and artificial intelligence to support Automation of Internal Controls, Increase of their effectiveness, Improvement of Internal Control Data Insights, Faster Detection of IC issues and Preventive Risk treatment. In addition, you will support ARIC projects based on special requests.
- Partners with business and technology stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical solutions based on analytics, automation of artificial intelligence.
- Evaluates different emerging technology options to achieve business and technology requirements.
- Incubates new technologies within the area of Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls. Analyses the feasibility and develops requirements to create new digital capabilities.
- Hands-on analysis and development work on pilot implementations and proof of concepts.
- Leads projects related to the implementation of risk, compliance, and fraud analytics.
- Designs and develops analytics allowing for automation of internal controls operation and testing (Continuous Controls Monitoring).
- Explores and evaluates the potential use of technological innovations based on data analytics in risk management and internal control operation.
- Provides mentoring and guidance regarding use and development of data analytics, automation solution, and artificial intelligence to ARIC community, internal customers and leadership team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- 10+ years with increasing responsibility as a business/finance analyst, consultant or data analytics specialist solving complex business problems with emerging technologies.
- Fluency in English is required; other foreign language skills are desirable.
- Strong technical leadership skills with projects involving a combination of technologies/platforms across functional domain.
- Experience with an audit or compliance-driven data analytics from various ERP systems like SAP or BAAN.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of data analytic platforms: SQL, Altyryx, PowerBI, and others.
- Knowledge of SAP technologies for controls and risk – SAP GRC Process Controls, Business Integrity Screening.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical skills. Must exhibit the ability to interpret business issues by using a data analytical approach.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
Apply now for this job and become our next Senior Digital Lead - Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: