.NET Full-Stack Developer (C#/.NET/React)
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Corporate Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our ABB Ability™ Manufacturing Operations Management team, developing Manufacturing Execution System (MES) within platform, we are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who is a great team player with excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
As a Full Stack .Net Developer you will be a member of the scrum team in Kraków, developing ABB Ability™ Manufacturing Operations Management Product (MES part).
About our Manufacturing Execution System:
- Designing and developing cross technology solutions
- Following best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience
- Working in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Knowledge and experience with Single Page Application (SPA) and React.js (we have microservices architecture on frontend)
- Experience in writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience in using ORM (preferable NHibernate)
- Experience in using Git
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing domain is a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: