IS Compliance Specialist
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
We are now looking for a professional, who is able to take the position as IT Compliance Specialist in the IS Accounting area within the ABB IS Finance Domain. The position requires a strong mindset to ensure compliance aspects are managed throughout the organization, at the same time as it offers great opportunities to gain insight across multiple important business processes and related technologies.
- Drive and manage Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance activities across IS Accounting subdomain
- Address, monitor and ensure the follow up on deficiencies and remediations
- Monitor and ensure the follow up on periodical controls performance confirmation program
- Organize the internal Management Testing of internal controls related to IS
- Organize process & control walkthroughs and assessments
- Ensure ownership of controls
- Act as contact person for any SOX related queries in the IS Accounting organization
- Manage and maintain evidence of control performance
- Continuous monitoring of high risk controls related to access management and change management processes
- Continuous review and update of processes based on upcoming requirements
- Assessment and improvement of the SOX relevant Processes
- Manage performance and automation service with external vendors
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT/IS environment
- Prior experience of IT General Controls for SOX compliance is vital
- Understanding of the IS governance, risk and compliance context, preferable with a relevant certificate (e.g. CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC)
- Experience in auditing will be a plus
- Very good oral and written English
- Knowledge in finance, or finance applications will be a plus
- Advanced excel skills will be a plus
- Multi-cultural working environment experience will be a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Compliance Specialist for IS Accounting Area.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: