HR Services Senior Specialist for ELC - German Speaker
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the HR in the GBS Business, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Processing complex and escalated HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent Acquisition) for an assigned group of employees.
- Providing a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
- Supporting, coaching and leading less-experienced staff, to enable them to reach their potential.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement based on feedback and experience with customers and taking the lead on process improvement projects.
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Preparing accurate reports and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.) and checking the quality of output from other HR Services Specialists.
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company.
- Previous experience in Employee Lifecycle or HR Generalist role.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Fluent business English and German.
- Proactivity, analytical skills and good attention to detail.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next HR Services Senior Specialist for ELC.