P2P Quality and Continuous Improvement Specialist / Lead
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
To strengthen our Procure to Pay team, we are looking for Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvement Specialist. In this role, You will participate in an exciting journey of optimizing ABB costs and processes, by delivering high level services & improvements to our internal customers within the procurement area. To do so, You will closely collaborate with Procurement and Accounts Payable managers and team members, as well as with other supporting teams (e.g. technical, financial) within the organization.
Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Deployment of Lean Six Sigma tools to quickly address and improve efficiency & effectiveness of Procure-to-Pay operational activities
- Work closely with Operations team to identify process improvements including potential for automation. Understanding of how different activities could be automated
- Mentor productivity & quality improvement projects including Kaizen events, leading Workshop initiatives to align on common goals and conduct Problem solving session within P2P discipline
- Demonstrate good domain understanding of Lean Six Sigma tools and proven track record of applying some in the past projects
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Create strong relationship with peers and leadership across service lines,
- Supporting improvement initiatives which strive at increasing Quality and Customer satisfaction
- Understanding of different levers in achieving efficiency increase such as Operational Excellence, Desktop Automation, RPA or Process Changes
- Bachelor's/Masters in any stream with 2-5 years of work experience
- 1-2 years in core building Lean culture/Operational Excellence/Business Excellence role will be an ideal fit
- Experience in Shared Services or GBS would be an asset
- Exposure on Procure-to-Pay domain would be an asset
- Experience in applying Lean Six Sigma methodology following DMAIC or driving improvements following Lean principles
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next P2P Quality and Continuous Improvement Specialist / Lead.