Controlling & Planning Team Leader
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore, we are building up a Center of Expertise which in addition to Finance Business Partners and GBS Finance is one of the three key pillars of our service delivery model. The Finance Controlling & Planning CoE has the responsibility, working closely with the division and country organizations to: # Drive Controlling & Planning standardization. To strengthen our CoE team, we are looking for a self-driven Team Leader focused on execution with a process improvement approach. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new CoE center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Ensuring execution of owned processes, planned tasks & projects.
- Fully managing human resource planning, selection, development and periodic performance review of team members.
- Creating learning and business-oriented atmosphere among team members.
- Setting goals, objectives and quality standards for the team, ensuring service delivery of the team is within the agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Optimizing team’s performance to increase productivity by promoting automated solutions, Identifying areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions and business units. Leading implementation of identified improvements and changes.
- Responsibility for financial analysis delivery by managing a team that executes accurate and timely controlling and planning tasks in compliance with specifications, guidelines and procedures, validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports.
- Closing cooperation with business controllers to shape business performance.
- Maintaining proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews.
- Minimum 4 years of managerial experience in Controlling and/or Finance.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar.
- Proven people Leader who can manage individuals and teams thru change.
- Experiences in interacting with process & business stakeholders at various levels, including executive managers.
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side.
- Robust process understanding from the content and technical (IT) perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and drive results – ownership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good command of MS Excel, experience in SAP as an asset.
- Fluent English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Controlling & Planning Team Leader.