Quotation Specialist with Russian
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. Our aim is to provide the fastest and most adequate quotation support, fulfilling the customer’s requested on time delivery. Therefore, we are transforming within Motors and Generators Business Line and creating a centralized Quotation Hub in our Global Business Services center in Cracow.
As a Quotation Specialist you will be trained to expert level during a 12 weeks program after which you will be able to support our Local Sales Unit (LSU) with world class service. Afterwards you will be perfectly capable of selecting the right and the most competitive motor for the right customer/application/market. Understanding both customer specifications and our product’s capabilities you will always look to improve customer’s competitive edge.
- As a Quotation Specialist with Russian, you will be responsible for the following:
- • You will be the focal point for quotation support for the LSU of Russia. Both Front End and Back End sales support colleagues of the LSU can contact you to make quotations using the product group tools and keeping the requested on-time delivery.
- • You will create an understanding of the allocated market requirements, the key customers and their needs.
- • You will master product group and LSU’s tools to an expert level and you will maintain that level. You will also ensure that you can teach others.
- • Through practicing your quotation support you will eventually be able to report to the product group any problems with their tools and /or processes so they can develop and refine them.
- • Act as a team player in the team and follow instructions and guidelines provided by the team leader while keeping the capability of challenging.
- • Bachelor degree or above in Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- • Fluent English and Russian and good communication skills in general.
- • At least 1 year relevant experience within international business environment in sales / technical field.
- • Understanding of customer and LSU needs.
- • Social, networking and stress-tolerant, cultural sensitivity.
- • Motivated and goal oriented team player.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Quotation Specialist with Russian.