Junior Procurement Specialist with Dutch
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
To strengthen our Procurement team, we are looking for Procurement Specialist with Dutch. The main purpose of the role is operational indirect purchasing that includes creation of orders, goods receipt tracking, daily contact with international requestors, suppliers, sourcing and accounting team.
Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Support PR to PO process, track goods receipt, confirm delivery and conditions with suppliers
- Manage the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international approved suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer. You will implement Procurement Strategy by cooperation with Sourcing team
- Align supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price
- Conducts all Procurement activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Dutch (B2/C1) and business English (B2/C1) is required
- Experience of working in shared services/corporate environment
- Previous experience in purchasing/ buyer related position advantageous
- Hands- on experience of working with SAP (ideally purchasing module)
- Proactive way of working / flexibility/ team work spirit
- Advanced Excel skills would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Junior Procurement Specialist with Dutch.