IS Business Analyst for Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Global Business Services Information Systems (GBS-IS) delivery team is looking for a Business Analyst for the Identity and Access Management process. Person in this role will be participating in shaping delivery for a key application supporting the IAM process. She/he will be working closely with business stakeholders and delivery team, discovering and describing business needs and setting up their priorities in the product backlog. The successful candidate will act as deputy of Product Owner, negotiating scope to be developed with the delivery team in upcoming sprints, grooming the backlog and reviewing the deliverables having in mind the need to meet security and regulatory requirements and integrations with other systems with focus on compliance aspect. In this position, the Business Analyst will engage with consumers and customers to understand how changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value, while balancing these ideas with what’s feasible technologically and financially, and functionally reasonable.
This is also a key position to influence and contribute to the Identity and User Access Management program which is currently being run at ABB, with aim of defining and implementing one common approach for the entire GBS-IS function.
- Creating a shared understanding between development team and stakeholders
- Performing business analyses to support decisions for new or changed IS solution/services in scope by collecting and translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Cooperate with the IAM Product Owner and business stakeholders on establishing project scope and product backlog (elicit, analyze, document and refine requirements)
- Act as IS Product Owner and Business stakeholders' proxy for the delivery team; being part of SCRUM team and delivering new features for the application
- Creating and grooming product and sprint backlog
- Analyze and document business process, propose solutions, defining impact on existing landscape of systems
- Cooperate with development team, quality assurance team, user experience team to ensure understanding of business and users’ needs
- Present prototype solutions to business stakeholders
- Validate developed solutions
- Specifying interfaces between applications or modules
- Creating user stories, definition of done and defining acceptance criteria
- Gather feedback from stakeholders
- Master’s Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
- 2+ years of practical experience as business / system / functional analyst in requirements analysis, management and change management, proven analytical background, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong experience to translate business requirements into technical IS capabilities and solutions, ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Superior knowledge of Business Analysis Principles and best practices, methodologies and tools as well as Identity Access Management
- Deep understanding of Agile methodology and Scrum concepts, able to convey the concepts of an Agile and Lean approach, actively participating in it, good understanding of Scrum software development processes and principles
- Exceptional communication skills, excellent active listening and critical thinking, ability to run several processes simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with strong leadership and ability to manage and maintain cross-functional stakeholders, ability to work independently on the assigned tasks and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in a challenging environment, must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others, experienced in work in virtual teams with cross services organization
- Product Owner certification will be a benefit
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Business Analyst for Identity and Access Management (IAM).
ABB Data Privacy Statement: