Procurement Category Specialist for Materials Tower
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
To strengthen our Tactical Procurement team, we are looking for a Category Specialist for Material Tower with hands-on and international experience. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization. You would be joining the ABB Procurement Team for Materials at a very exciting time: Be part of this journey!
- Execute implementation of Procurement Strategy in alignment with relevant category team and business stakeholders
- Coordinate and lead the alignment and cooperation with stakeholders on all seniority levels within the Learning organization
- Purchase according to required needs, specification, price, delivery schedule and terms in several European (and Global) countries
- Manage the cooperation with a portfolio of ABB approved suppliers and oversees their performance
- Provide market information, analyze and evaluate bids in order to determine the optimal value and negotiate agreements with main suppliers
- Initiation and implementation of cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets and recommend optimization solutions
- Coordinate supply orders, delivery and invoice processing together with reports and updates in the systems
- University Degree in related field
- Min. 3 years of experience in indirect procurement - ideally in Industrial Vehicles, MRO or safety items
- International experience in corporate environment
- Strong analytical, inference and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Comfortable working with legal and contractual terms and language
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Organized, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration and paperwork associated with the job, bringing efficiency and speed to the process.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Procurement Category Specialist for Materials Tower.