Laboratory Engineer Assistant - Internship
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Corporate Technology Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. To our team we are looking for students of technical universities.
• An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Paid internship;
• Long term cooperation;
• Flexible working hours;
• Excellent working environment.
• Work in an employee-oriented company,
• Friendly work environment with great team spirit.
- Participation in measurement and data analysis;
- Preparation and modernization of research and measurement stands;
- Design and assembly of prototype devices;
- Assistance in organizing work in laboratories.
- Third, fourth or fifth year student of technical studies (electrical engineering, electronics, automatics, energetics, mechatronics);
- Knowledge of the basics of electrical engineering;
- Practical skills: ability to use basic measuring devices and power tools;
- Good work organization;
- Knowledge of the construction of electrical devices and machines;
- Programming skills will be appreciated;
- SEP qualification certificate up to 1 kV will be the advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.