Internal Control Junior Specialist
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Internal Control Expert Services (ICES) team will be the global collaboration partner to business and Global Business Services (GBS), proactively driving and contributing to the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls and risk management. Through energy, enthusiasm and expert skillset, ICES will collaborate with stakeholders, driving standardization, automation, continuous improvement and creating long-term value of internal controls.
You will be part of ICES team and responsible to execute the 1st line of defense in providing oversight, expertise and value add enhancements to ICES stakeholders. As GBS IC Junior Specialist you will support for Internal Control team and provide internal control services to the business.
- Reviewing requests for changes to Authorization Tables for Group units according to Group policy, implementing changes and performing periodic maintenance activities on the Authorization Tables tool.
- Providing support to users about the Group tool utilization.
- Managing and maintaining ARIC Helpdesk tool including monitoring timely response and closure of requests as well as preparing KPIs.
- Providing first level helpdesk support to internal customers and to the Internal Control community on methodology as well as how to perform their roles, the use of GRCM by researching and addressing questions (particularly by referring the requestor to documented processes and procedures). Where this cannot be done then moving question to second level of support (Subject Matter Experts, IS or other relevant personnel).
- Proactively looking for ways to improve the administration of ARIC Helpdesk and other tools administered by GBS FIES IC.
- Maintaining mail groups, administering and maintaining content of ARIC portal and other tools as requested by GBS FIES IC management.
- Providing routine and ad-hoc reporting and performing other administrative tasks on tools under responsibility of GBS FIES IC, as requested by GBS FIES IC management.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration, a Master is a plus.
- 1-2 years’ experience in internal control, audit, finance or related areas and some experience in maintaining a content of intranet or internet sites.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to independently draw conclusions, attention to details.
- Sound working knowledge of how to maintain HTML content and intermediate working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Service-oriented mindset; solid commitment to quality and continuous improvement – can do attitude, change management mindset.
- Courage to confront difficult issues with the appropriate response, strong communication (both written and oral) and intercultural skills.
- Team player, with proven ability to effectively work under pressure and within tight deadlines, high degree of flexibility and ability to work in a non-established environment.
- Fluent in English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Internal Control Junior Specialist.