Financial Analysis Specialist
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. We have built up a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. The backbone are our Shared Functions, which ensure that our GBS colleagues can focus on delivering maximum value to our customers. To strengthen our Controlling Team, we are looking for Financial Analysis Specialist with excellent organizational and coordination skills. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Performing analyses of business performance versus budget and forecast and proposes improvement actions. Performing benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers. Working with other finance professionals in to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends. Preparing financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact to the business unit.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements. Maintaining proper audit trail and documentation for future tax/ internal/external audits and reviews.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial controlling/financial analysis.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office tools: Word, Excel, MS Visio, MS Project, Power Point, MS Teams, Share Point: intermediate – must have; advanced – nice to perform.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Problem-solving attitude, process oriented, able to work within deadlines.
- Positive approach and stress resistance.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Financial Analysis Specialist.