GTS Travel & Expenses Audit Specialist
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Global Business Services-Global Travel Services (GBS-GTS) is a centralized GBS team that is responsible for Travel & Expenses (T&E) at ABB.
GBS-GTS fosters innovation, speed, and efficient travel management services with centralized administration and data transparency. The new T&E platform brings a host of services related to travel under one umbrella. GBS-GTS makes work-and-travel-life more productive for employees, line managers, country management, and ABB leadership. It empowers us with responsibility and efficiency. Travel procurement, travel operations services, execution model for countries, learning support, customer service helpdesk, and corporate card administration.
To strengthen our Global Travel Services (GTS) team, we are looking for a Travel Expenses Audit Specialist with customer service experience and fluent English. This role will be supporting internal stakeholders based in the UK. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You will audit employee expense reports online for accuracy and compliance with the Travel and Expenses policy (T&E)
- You will address all inquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner
- You will ensure that SLA and KPIs are completed with the required quality and speed
- You will investigate and resolve T&E related issues and queries
- You will provide data to the reporting and analytics team for management roles
- You will provide excellent customer service to employees and other parties
- You will recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in a finance discipline but not required
- Excellent English language skills (C1/C2)
- Ability to provide superior customer service and quick responses to inquiries
- Previous corporate experience in Finance and/or Travel & Expenses Services would be highly advantageous
- Experience of working with SAP as a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next GTS Travel & Expenses Audit Specialist.