Detect to Correct (D2C) Time Zone Lead and IM process manager
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting ABB Global IS organisation in Krakow, Reporting to the D2C Global Manager, , you will be part of a team responsible for applying broad IS technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
- Within the scope of high severity and major- as well as cross-towers activities. Make sure your team acts as single point of contact for service operations, including current status, workload, active incidents, change calendars including major and high-risk changes, root-cause and problem remediation status and any other aspects of day-to-day operations
- Ensure a seamless delivery of cross-tower and cross-domain (infrastructure and application) to minimize service disruption
- Ensure strong collaborative working relation with Application Run Service Delivery Domain/ Country/ Cluster, Application Run Towers, with internal and 3rd party suppliers (where applicable)
- Provide guidance, leadership and an escalation point on operational level service integration issues and risks especially for incident management team and process
- Facilitate requirements gathering and rollout of new processes and procedures to our global operations
- Continuously improve the application of our global processes by suppliers and global technology tower personnel for high severity and major as well as cross towers activities; as well as manage process exceptions and feedback any process improvement suggestions to the processes and tools teams
- Identify potential for improvement from an end-to-end service perspective Specific Competency in at least two of the following Process Disciplines: Incident Management; End-to-end coordination of resolution for incidents
- Owning communication to stakeholders including regular incident process progress updates
- Owning publishing of information on current status, updates on resolution plan and actions taken to resolve the Incident and IM process via established communication channels
- Owning situation room environments to streamline incident troubleshooting, resolution and information exchange
- Owning the Driving of creation and maintenance of resolution plans for Very Critical Incidents having senior leadership visibility/high business impact.
- Acting as an escalation authority in case of unclear assignments and responsibilities
- Assure harmonized incident management process and operations
- Manage Incidents as escalation instance for all suppliers by e.g. minimizing ticket re-assignments, bouncing incidents between service providers and ticket backlogs, prolonged resolution etc.
- You are university educated (preferably micro-economics, information management or communication) with at least 6-8 years relevant IT industry experience with a focus on integrating and stabilizing multiple operational organizations
- 2-3 years experience in people management
- You are experienced in working in a collaborative and team oriented global environment
- Service specific knowledge for infrastructure and/or application services is a must
- You are ITIL practitioner with previous experience in end to end management of incident, problem, change and configuration.
- You can manage multiple tactical plans and workstreams to mitigate a major / highly severe situation.
- You are an upstanding and an honest person. While we expect this of everyone in ABB, this role in particular helps setting the bar for what we want from everyone at IS.
- Our ABB code of Conduct is a document you would be proud to write and live by
- Ability of understanding technical nature of the problems and translating it into a business-oriented language
- Good understanding of an IS landscape for infrastructure and applications
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Detect to Correct (D2C) Time Zone Lead and IM process manager.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: