IS Application Manager for Tax
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB group has the Tax function supported by IS Finance Domain Delivery organization. To strengthen this organization we are looking for IS Application Manager. The person will be part of the team responsible for delivering and supporting tax related IS Services. The person to take end to end responsibility for the particular application from both support and development perspective, having significant contribution into the current and future Services delivered to the business.
- Responsibility for build and run of applications
- Developing and maintaining the Roadmap of the application
- Collaborating with Application Build and Application Run to create integrated, business process-oriented SLAs; collaborating with both to define new SLAs when building a new solution
- Accountability for the resolution for any incident, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on the relevant IS application
- Defining and delivering the actions needed to improve the quality of the service and keeping it aligned with the business needs
- Collaboration with Service Management and Application Run to define and improve on the Application Run OLA
- Leading the Service Review Meetings to review the status and quality of the application/service
- Maintaining change backlog for applications and platforms, deciding on the execution of the changes in application(s) and dividing the items into releases
- Supporting the creation of cost estimates and project plans for the applications or integration platforms in scope
- Supporting application budget execution
- Cooperating with the Solution Architects in regards to Application architecture
- Maintaining the relationship with the application vendor
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to promote a team environment with strong leadership skills
- Good organization, time management, decision making and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and technologies
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, discipline
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
- Experience of managing global application/services or implementation projects
- Experience of working with IT service management concepts (ITIL)
- Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience as a plus
- Proven financial background is a strong plus
- Understanding of technical aspects of an application is a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Application Manager for Tax.