Junior Administration Specialist
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. We have built up a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. The backbone are our Shared Functions, which ensure that our GBS colleagues can focus on delivering maximum value to our customers. To strengthen our Facilities and Administration Team, we are looking for Junior Admin Specialist with excellent organizational and communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization!
- supporting organization of internal meetings and conferences.
- coordinating and supporting the day-to-day conference rooms service and coordinating of video-conferencing and audio/video technologies in conference rooms.
- keeping the equipment of the conference rooms running (provide and coordinate regular inspections).
- coordinating with vendors regarding procurement, purchase, delivery and installation of goods and supplies.
- coordinating purchase/order process of IT equipment for new employees and keep track of expenditures.
- looking for new technical solutions, tools and ideas.
- supporting Security Coordinator in all processes regarding access control system.
- living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree.
- very good English, both written and spoken.
- excellent knowledge of MS Office tools especially Share Point.
- minimum 1 years of experience in a similar position.
- creativity and flexibility, excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- problem-solving attitude, being process oriented and able to work within deadlines.
- positive approach, stress resistance and ability to work in a team.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Junior Administration Specialist.