ABB Corporate Technology Center – HR Assistant - Internship
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Corporate Technology Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. To our team we are looking for a candidate for a position: HR Assistant – internship.
• An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Opportunity for professional development and increasing your competencies in HR area in an international company;
• Paid internship;
• Perspective of long-term cooperation;
• Possibility of gaining directional and multidisciplinary experience.
- End to end coordination of recruitment processes consists of managing with recruitment system, publishing job offers, maintaining contact with candidates;
- Supporting employer branding activities by coordinating and participating e.g. in job fairs, Science Festival, Researchers’ Night;
- Assisting in learning and development processes by organizing trainings for employees and maintaining relationships with suppliers;
- Administrative support of HR team.
- Student of administration, management or human resources management;
- Fluency in English;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook;
- Very good communication skills and intercultural awareness;
- Responsibility, ability to work independently;
- Good organization of own work, attention to detail;
- Willingness to work at least 6 months, 20h/week.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.