GBS Europe HR Front Office Lead
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The GBS HR Front Office Lead Poland is fully accountable for managing the operation in the respective GBS HR Front Office in the country and takes responsibility for the delivery of high-quality services, to supported business locations and clients and against agreed performance targets across all Service Lines (Integrated Talent, Employee Lifecycle, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Global Mobility, Learning & Development, People Analytics and HRIS). As part of the regional GBS HR organization, the Front Office Lead contributes to the global / regional and local roadmap and deliverables.
- Running GBS HR Front Office operations in the country, deliver services according to signed-off Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), agreed KPIs and quality targets.
- Monitoring and reviewing agreed delivery and performance standards to ensure consistency in quality and customer satisfaction set with the delivery teams.
- Ensuring all GBS HR processes incorporate appropriate control mechanism, including 4-eye-check / SOX checks, data protection and compliance tasks. Ensuring a robust framework to enable compliance with all country legal and regulatory requirements. Driving and representing GBS HR in any internal / external HR Audits.
- Leading the GBS HR Front Office Team in the country.
- Team leading and direct supervision of the Payroll team with overlooking Compensation and benefits matters.
- Defining and driving people management strategy of the GBS HR (e.g. workforce planning, training, engagement, mentoring, succession planning, incentives and retention) and leading with example.
- Implementing Lean approaches to deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies.
- Collaborating with Regional GBS HR Lead, other GBS HR Front Office Leads and GBS HR Hub Delivery Leads / Teams in order to further strengthen and develop the GBS HR strategy, develop further efficiencies and ensure consistency of management approaches.
- Leadership role managing teams of 10-25 employees.
- Experience in HR or Shared Services Operations (insourced or outsourced) with sound Operations management experience.
- Project Management experience and Lean Sigma / Six Sigma qualiy and process improvement experiences.
- Strong analystical approach to problem solving, high degree of proactive behavior and result orientation.
- High degree of structure and self-organization, deadline focused.
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills.
- High degree of passion and commitment and effective management of different cultures.
- Ability to build relations across various teams / countries / cultures and excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills).
- Fluent in English and Polish (oral and written).
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next GBS Europe HR Front Office Lead.