IS Network Service Coordinator
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
To strengthen our Network Tower department, we are looking for an IS Network Service Coordinator who will be responsible for correctness of functioning of CMDB and CRM systems, problem management and will be the first line of contact for the business. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Ensuring incidents & problems are properly passed across time zone hubs. Regularly reporting operational status to the time zone tower lead.
- Coordinating with Network service provider staff to validate network alerts, issues and changes.
- Escalating incidents that may cause ongoing and immediate impact on the environment.
- Engaging on major outages, driving/managing these outage to a quicker resolution, after the resolution, coordinating/organizing the follow-up action from the outage for long term resolution.
- Performing assigned activities in the change implementation management, release & deployment management, incident and major incident management, event management, service level management, problem management processes to ensure delivery of IS Services.
- Collaborating with IS suppliers with regard to the operational implementation of outsourced activities and/or the current license usage, consistent with existing agreements.
- Supporting global vendors in analyzing problems and developing solutions. Running and monitoring continuous technology improvement projects.
- Proposing and evaluating business case for changes or new services. Evaluating service refresh and new services.
- Maintaining a daily cooperation with global vendors and working with them to ensure service level targets are met. Supporting global vendor to resolve major incidents.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor degree with over 3 years of hands-on experience in IT infrastructure services on a large and complex scale.
- Good understanding of ITIL.
- General understanding of WAN transport systems/services, Telecommunications systems/service, LAN switch technology, routing protocols, is a plus.
- General Knowledge of Multi-vendor hardware like Checkpoint firewalls, BIG IP F5 load balancers & Proxy hardware, is a plus.
- Good command of English.
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a complex, multicultural and global team.
- Great team player.
- Result driven problem solver.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Project management skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Network Service Coordinator.