Statutory Reporting Expert
Łódź, Łódzkie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
We are seeking a Statutory Reporting Expert within GBS Expert Services/LE Services team.Statutory Reporting Exper will be responsible for driving excellence into ABB Statutory filling process. The person will ensure that the Financial Statements are prepared with high quality, statutory audit if necessary is completed within the predetermined timeframe and filling is executed within the regulatory deadline.
- Playing active role in planning Statutory filling process / Arrange Planning meeting and identify key stakeholders and defining the key milestones and overall timeframe.
- Monitoring and tracking progress towards achievement of process milestones.
- Developing and updating key metrics / reports for legal entities , businesses, regions and countries.
- Attending balance sheet reviews for legal entities .
- Scheduling and conducting status meetings and project manage the audit process (e.g. ensure PBC delivery, auditor acceptance of PBCs, etc.).
- Supporting complex accounting issues if necessary.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- More than 6 years’ experience in supervisory role within accounting / finance function ideally in a large international industrial group.
- Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- Strong knowledge of regulations and guidelines for US GAAP and IFRS.
- Certified Public Accountant/ACCA (Preferred).
- Fluent in English.
- Proven track record of managing stakeholders across multiple companies.
- Strong interpersonal , analytical and management skills.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Statutory Reporting Expert.