GBS Consumer Service Platform PMO
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
This role is part of GBS Common Service Practice and Platform team.
GBS Consumer Service Platform PMO is responsible for designing, implementing and managing the governance of the initiative with a strong focus on stakeholder management, cross functional alignment and collaboration.
Furthermore, Consumer Service Platform PMO collaborates closely with the scrum team, ABB UX design teams, GBS functional delivery teams and drives ABB value through backlog prioritization in alignment with the product owner.
Joining the ABB GBS, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the global organization in GBS.
- Documenting and managing the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule, and detailed work allocation.
- Effectively organizing, monitoring and controlling activities to ensure achievement of planned project gates. Monitoring and controlling project cost and financials. Identifying, containing and reducing risk, and ensuring that all opportunities are captured and acted upon.
- Ensuring projects follow sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with standard ABB internal directives and procedures.
- Collaborating with ABB support functions and businesses to co-develop a Service platform roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Working in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs.
- Working with user to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Translating product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizing and maintaining the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- University degree with at least 10 years of experience in various areas of GBS-Shared Services and/or PMO of a large transformation.
- Agile and Lean or LSS Black Belt certification would be an asset
- Customer first mindset with Very good communication skills and collaboration mindset
- Strong end-to-end process thinking and experience of managing change projects or programs of work.
- High learning agility and adaptability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Self-driven, resilient, innovative, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
- Fluent in spoken and written English; additional language skills preferable.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next GBS Consumer Service Platform PMO.