Accounts Receivable Junior Specialist with Croatian/Serbian
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our General Accounting team, we are looking for a self-driven Senior Specialist with a process improvement approach. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You support Accounts Receivable transactions such as customer invoices and/or advances, account reconciliation and reporting
- You support internal trade payments and cash application activities, handling of retentions and/or deductions
- You perform necessary activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- You support internal business units via phone, email and workflows
- You collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable or in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset
- Very good in business English and Croatian/Serbian
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: