Master Data Junior Specialist with Greek
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Junior Specialist – Master Data with good knowledge of finance and communicative English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You ensure that Customer and Vendor Master Data is maintained efficiently and accurately in all systems within scope of responsibility
- You ensure high quality of processed records
- You understand the impact of the Master Data maintained and provide guidance to others regarding Master Data
- You document, review and update all work procedures pertaining to all aspects of system maintenance
- You assist in the overall solution to quality issues by participating in the elimination of non-conformance and adopting the approach of "doing it right the first time"
- You provide support and training to other Master Data Professionals within own area of responsibility and suggest improvements concerning Master Data creation
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services in Accounts Receivable dedicated role a strong plus
- Demonstrate understanding of financial accounting, reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with treasury and investment a strong plus
- Proficient in business English and Greek, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills, exposure to accounting tools is a strong plus
- Customer service orientation and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability as well as good organization and coordination skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: