ABB Corporate Technology Center – Software Test Developer - Internship
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Corporate Technology Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary teams. To our team we are looking for students with who will participation in projects related to the development of new technical solutions in the field of remote diagnostic systems for electrical equipment in marine industry.
• Work in interesting project in energy distribution area;
• Friendly work environment with great team spirit;
• Possible partially remote work.
- Planning and development of automated tests in Python;
- Development of test framework and platform;
- Code maintenance and documentation;
- Execution of manual tests (limited, focus on test automation).
- Student of 3rd or 4th year;
- Knowledge of Python or Java or C/C++/C# (Python preferable or willingness to learn);
- Knowledge of GIT;
- Knowledge of Linux on user level;
- Good English;
- Minimum availability 20h/week;
- Knowledge of py.test, Selenium;
- Knowledge of Linux for embedded systems;
- Knowledge of Docker and Continuous Integration;
- Knowledge of communication protocols like TCP/IP, SNMP, Modbus TCP/RTU;
- SEP 1kV.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.