Technical Sales Support Specialist
Katowice, Śląskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
- Prepare technical and commercial offers and proposals for Instrumentation and Analytical business (IAMA).
- Supports the local Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions.
- Take care of the hit rate of offers and supervise the achieved margins.
- Look for ways to improve the quoting process.
- Prepare technical descriptions of the offered products, collect tender documentation and submit them to the Customer through various communication channels (e-auction, emails, paper document ect.).
- Provides technical support during technical meetings, product presentations and negotiations.
- Assisting the sales organizations to help them to understand the commercial and technical aspects of products.
- Serve as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Performs analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs.
- Degree in Automation, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- A technical background in the field of Instrumentation and Analytical will be an additional advantage.
- Experience in similar position (offering/tendering) will be an additional advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Teamwork, collaboration and good communication skills.
- Personality with analytical and methodical approach.
- Ability to work with repetitive task (simple offers).
- Ability to work independent for advanced tasks.
- High process improvement understanding.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you
collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Interesting work in a company focused on innovative solutions and modern technologies.
• Possibility of development and raising professional qualifications.
• Package of non-wage benefits.
• Nice atmosphere and partnership relations at work.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our web page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: