ABB Corporate Technology Center – QA Engineer for Smart Buildings - Internship
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
At Corporate Technology Center in Kraków we create innovative solutions, implemented in ABB products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to join interdisciplinary scientific teams and international projects where expertise, curiosity and innovation are valued.
• Cooperation with technology development international teams using SCRUM methodology;
• Exciting work environment for further professional development;
• Work in an employee-oriented company;
• Friendly work environment with great team spirit.
- Design, implement and execute test cases by manual test methods;
- Perform all kinds of tests: regression, integration, system tests;
- Analyze problems to create error reports using dedicated defect tracking tool;
- Participate in test planning, execution and R&D activities.
- Close cooperation with developers during analysis of defects, requirements, tests and system aspects.
- Active student status;
- Willingness to expand knowledge about testing;
- Willingness to develop automation skills;
- Spoken and written English;
- Communication skills;
- Flexible and self-learning.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.