Controlling & Planning Senior Specialist in Factory Controlling
Lodz, Łódzkie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Controlling & Planning Senior Specialist in Factory Controlling, you will play a key role in financial control within the Operations COE (Center of Expertise), supporting business analysis and reporting in manufacturing area. Reporting to the Process Lead Factory Controlling & Project Controlling, you will provide reliable and timely analysis of financial results, budget, and forecasts in order to assist business leaders and stakeholders, helping to evaluate the impact of major decisions.
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast and benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Preparing various financial analysis (eg. cost / benefit analysis, inventories and NWC, overhead under / over absorption, Product / Customer profitability).
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting and validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity, recommending changes of process standards and procedures, identifying areas for process / report standardization.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration.
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side and proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with Process stakeholders at various levels.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives; focus on details, structured.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- English level – fluent.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Controlling & Planning Senior Specialist in Factory Controlling.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: