Tax Senior Specialist - Mandatory Disclosure Rules
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Transactional Tax team, we are looking for a self-driven Senior Specialist with a process improvement approach. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You ensure DAC6/Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR) Global process for ABB
- You prepare MDR reporting within mandatory disclosure regime
- You initiate MDR process solutions increasing automation and quality of fillings
- You create arrangements in the MDR Web Tool
- You support automation and improvements processes from perspective of tax requirements
- You drive new implementations and process improvements, and foster knowledge sharing
- You support all stakeholders in all elements of the process, resolve problems and difficult issues by implement new solutions
- You support the development of more junior colleagues by acting as SME for the assigned area
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Transactional Tax or Transfer Pricing area
- Experience in the transfer of tax processes from European countries to global shared service centers
- Knowledge of European tax law (direct and/ or indirect tax/ or DAC6/ or Transfer pricing)
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (SAP)
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
- Proficient in business English, advanced knowledge of another European language as an asset
- Process orientation and attention on details
- Very good organization and coordination skills
- Ability to work in team with deadlines and stress situations
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Tax Senior Specialist - Mandatory Disclosure Rules.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: