IS Security Consultancy Manager
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will be working as IS Security Consultancy Manager and will be reporting to the IS Department Manager for GBS IS Information Security Expertise. You will be leading the Global Security Consultancy team in GBS IS by providing information security risk assessments and consulting services across ABB IS landscape in alignment with Corporate IS Information Security guidance, design, and roadmap. You will be developing and maintaining a global team of security experts protecting ABB information assets and intellectual property by providing guidance and recommendations on required security controls, for both internal teams and for external third parties. You will also be accountable for developing, implementing and executing the Global Security Consultancy capabilities resulting from Business, Domains, Corporate IS Functions demands.
- Collaborating with the Corporate IS Information Security, GBS IS Consumer Excellence, GBS IS Capabilities, GBS IS Domains, Business IS and 3rd Party IS Suppliers for ensuring understanding of existing business requirements and new service demand and security design and roadmap.
- Delivering and continuously improving maturity of security risk assessment and consultancy services across the ABB Group within budgeted costs and time schedule.
- Building strong relationship with key stakeholders in Corporate IS Functions, Business IS and GBS IS and ensuring that tracking and monitoring of performance of service delivery through all channels is carried out, metrics and reports are analyzed and issues are resolved to meet agreed service levels.
- Establishing and monitoring a comprehensive risk focused monitoring metrics for ensuring efficient delivery of security services meeting business requirements.
- Ensuring that security services are aligned to Information Security design and roadmap as published by Corporate IS Information Security.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate Security competence within the department, ensuring alignment to given IS goals, ABB Group Regulations and Guidelines, Architecture and IS Security best practices.
- Acting in compliance with Corporate IS Regulation and IS Policies with ABB Regulations and ABB Guidelines of which accountability and responsibility for this position are derived.
- Managing senior security professionals and groups, determining and delegating management responsibilities, setting performance objectives, and monitoring progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Ensuring that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed along with guiding, motivating and developing direct and indirect reports within HR policies.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related qualification.
- 12+ years of Information Security experience with at least 6 years in leading service delivery, and at least 6 years in risk management or security consulting.
- Strong experience in security services operations from design, launch and maintenance.
- Experience n providing Services across network, end point, datacenter/cloud, vendor management etc.
- Practical experience in common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53, COBIT, CSA CCM.
- Strong knowledge of the following areas of technical expertise: information security management and governance, Cloud technologies, IT risk assessment and management, the overall context of IS technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present complex and technical issues to diverse audiences including senior management.
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) or CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certifications required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.