Accounts Payable Team Leader (Intercompany team)
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Intercompany Team Leader with strong working experience in leadership and Finance Accounting. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You manage team within Intercompany focused on the complete, accurate and timely completion of accounting transactions
- You create learning atmosphere among team members and encourage others along with self to keep updated with industry best practices and updates
- You support overall Intercompany accounting and reporting processes by leading a team that executes accurate and timely Intercompany data analytics outputs, provide in-depth expertise in Intercompany area and process execution
- You ensure Key Performance Indicators are met with the pre-defined objectives and define tasks to ensure delivery of services to assigned business partners in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- You act as point of contact for all process/people related escalations
- You ensure compliance with internal guidelines and procedures developing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies
- You act as the point of contact for external, internal audits and lead the internal control over Financial Reporting compliance and reporting for Intercompany testing
- You identify, recommend and assist in implementation of best practices to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains across the region/global
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Finance function and at least 3 years in a role relevant to Intercompany/Accounts Payable/General Accounting and 2 years in managing a team directly
- Experience in Finance Shared Services for a Global Company a strong plus
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting, Charted Accountant qualifications a strong plus
- Demonstrate proficiency in the domain of Accounts Payable/General Accounting/Intercompany and thorough understanding of financial accounting and reporting
- Excellent user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills and SAP experience as a must
- Proficient in business English
- Strong analytical, communication, team handling and delegation skills
- Collaborative and conflict resolving approach to stakeholder management
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, handle different initiatives concurrently, create learning atmosphere among team members and leverage networks within the organization
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: