Aleksandrow Lodzki, Łódzkie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
Product Group System Drives being part of ABB’s Motion Business is a leading supplier of drives, drive systems and packages for process industry and high power infrastructure applications, as well as power conversion technology to renewable energy equipment OEMs.
We are currently looking for candidate for the position of Tendering Engineer to join Tendering and Execution Center for EMEA region.The person employed on this position will serve as a key technical resource in the assigned area of ABB sales activity.
- Supporting the local Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions as well as the preparation of technical offers.
- Providing technical support during customer meetings, product presentations and negotiations.
- Assisting the sales organizations to help them to understand the commercial and technical aspects of products.
- Preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology to support the proposal process.
- Serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Performing analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs.
- Being responsible for the project electrical scope of supply – MV VFD, motors, transformers, switchgears, and also cooling systems and eHouses.
- Reading and commenting customer technical requirements, aligning offering with ABB scope of supply, delivering timely and quality responses for customer requests.
- Reviewing the proposals received with sub-suppliers and checking feasibility with ABB customer requirements.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A solid technical background in the field of Medium Voltage Drives.
- Sound knowledge of MV motors, SWGR’s and transformers operation.
- Experience on similar position will be an additional advantage.
- Knowledge of about operation of electrical equipment in the hazardous area.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10-20% of time) in the region.
- Ability to understand customer needs and identify market trends.
- Ability to take a lead on multi-channel, international projects.
- Ability to work independent.
- Personality with analytical and methodical approach.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
• Friendly working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: