HR Business Partner
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
To strengthen our HR team, we are looking for a HR Business Partner with strong working experience and record in supporting Information Systems/ IS as Function HR Business Partners.
You will be a vital member of the HR Business Partner team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow.
Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Managing HR processes for assigned groups of employees based on Group guidance and HR Management instructions. Overseeing implementation of all HR processes within area of responsibility, including workforce planning, succession planning, performance management, talent management, talent acquisition, remuneration, retention, engagement and other processes as applicable.
- Partnering with other colleagues within the immediate HR network to achieve ABB’s targets through business and HR action plans.
- Partnering with business leaders in the relevant local function to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through HR practices, processes and policies in order to support business strategy.
- Counseling business leadership on the most effective solutions to resolve issues and support long-term objectives.
- Representing HR in the business, build partnerships between employees, HR and Managers. Offering HR solutions and collect feedback for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and HR policies, and adherence to standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Living ABB’s core values which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- You have Master’s Degree in HR/Business related area or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as HRBP in a reputed organization.
- Your experience in HR Shared Services for a Global Company will be additional advantage.
- Change management and ability to work in the challenging environment.
- Strong influencing, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer orientation and collaboration skills.
- Labor Law practical knowledge.
- Fluent English and Polish.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next HR Business Partner.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: