Accounts Receivable Specialist with French
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Senior Specialist with strong working experience in Accounts Receivable and proficiency in English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You process Accounts Receivable transactions such as customer invoices and/or advances, account reconciliation and reporting
- You support internal trade payments and cash application activities, handling of retentions and/or deductions
- You execute analysis and reports as assigned in accurate and timely manner
- You ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction
- You support internal business units via phone, email and workflows
- You support development and implementation of improvements projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance combined with understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company a strong plus
- Demonstrate basic to advanced understanding of financial accounting, reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with treasury and investment
- Proficient in business English and French
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Exposure to Accounting tools and ERPs, SAP is strong plus
- Customer service orientation and attention to details
- Ability to work in teams, with deadlines and time pressure
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: