Area Sales Manager – Analytical Products & Systems
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Our Measurement & Analytics Division is a global player for Instrumentation and Analytical products & systems. For our Analytical business, where we are globally #1 with the broadest product portfolio and largest market share, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager – Analytical Products & Systems.
In this role you will be a member of the Polish sales organization, selling analyzers & systems for emission and process measurement applications, which contain our ABB analyzers. You will be responsible for sales process in Northern Poland region (looking at the map from Warsaw and up to Gdańsk).
Our Division - Measurement & Analytics:
A look into some of our factories at Measurement & Analytics:
- Sells analytical products & systems (emission monitoring systems [CEMS] & process analytical systems in the field of gas and fluid analytics) to customers in Poland.
- Negotiates technical and commercial offers – position offerings considering technical solutions, configurations, pricing and execution through coordinating internal stakeholders (e.g. engineering depart., ABB factories).
- Acts as a sales responsible for his/her individual sales area.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships through virtual and on-site meetings.
- Monitors sales pipeline using company tools.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities.
- University degree in Engineering or related field (preferably Automation/Electrical, Mechanical Engineering; Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering).
- Minimum 3 years of sales or engineering experience in process analytics and/or system integration and/or instrumentation products like:
- Continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS) [EN 15267, EN 14181]; Systems for process applications (gas & fluid analytics).
- Knowledge of analyzers: e.g. continuous gas analyzers, FTIR, chromatographs.
- Ability to analyze technical specifications, discuss with the client on a technical level and prepare a proper solution offering.
- Solid understanding of analytical products, solutions and applications by industry vertical.
- Fluent English and Polish (both written and verbal).
- Structured and organized person with the ability to work under time pressure with own business targets (orders received).
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, customer-focused mindset and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
- Valid driving license category B.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
• Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: