SAP PP/PS Functional Analyst
Aleksandrow Lodzki, Łódzkie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will play a key role in strengthening our local ERP CoE team, assisting in business process design for factories in Poland
Reporting to Local ERP Manager, you will be part of ERP team responsible for analyzing key data and providing valuable insights to support business.
- Lead configuration sessions with process Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), demoing new or changed configured process scenario’s in SAP in PP/PS area.
- Support business operations from Information Technology (IT) standpoint.
- Assist in business process design through participation in process design and information discovery efforts.
- Educate process users in SAP best practices & implemented processes.
- Coach, Train, Educate users.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and provide problem solutions.
- Create system specifications (configuration requirements, conversion requirements and interface requirements) and maintaining documentation up to date.
- Develop operating procedures, training materials, test scripts and test cases.
- Identify, manage and resolve all technical issues.
- Manage developers (onside and offshore) in your area of expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years of experience in design / implementing Production Planning / Project System processes.
- Minimum 1 full life cycle ERP implementations in SAP Production Planning (discrete MFG) or Project Systems.
- Good knowledge in integration of PP/PS with other modules like SD, MM, FI/CO, CS, CATS
- Ability to work within a team, independently and to lead a small team.
- Organized, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration and paperwork associated with the job, bringing efficiency and speed to the process.
- Knowledge of ASAP Methodology.
- Understanding of ABAP, BAPI’s, BADI’s, user-exits, enhancement-points.
- Knowledge of Queries, Report Writer, Report Painter, Drill-down Reporting.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
• Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.ABB Data Privacy Statement: