QA Automation Engineer for Smart Buildings
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is the world-leading provider of smart home, smart building and intelligent community solutions with a pragmatic and innovative spirit as well as total contribution to social and environmental responsibility and sustainability. Controlling the heart of the home can be done at the touch of a button remotely or from the comfort of your armchair. Our solutions bringing the future to you, today.
In our Corporate Technology Center in Krakow we are looking for a QA Junior Engineer to join the Building Automation Team. As a QA Engineer you will have an opportunity to take part in the development and testing of an innovative solution for Smart Buildings industry.
- Design, implement and execute test cases of a Web application by test automation methods;
- Cooperate with other test team members on test framework development;
- Perform all kinds of tests: regression, integration, system tests;
- Analyze problems to create error reports using dedicated defect tracking tool;
- Participate in test planning, execution and R&D activities.
- Close cooperation with developers during analysis of defects, requirements, tests and system aspects.
- Very good knowledge of Python language;
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies;
- Experience with CI frameworks and source code control tools;
- Sound knowledge of integration testing frameworks and tools;
- Broad knowledge and experience in Selenium
- Experience in testing Web applications
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Although not required, familiarity with Agile development environment and having ISTQB or equivalent certification would be considered as an advantage.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Interesting work in a company focused on innovative solutions and modern technologies.
• Possibility of development and raising professional qualifications.
• Package of non-wage benefits.
• Nice atmosphere and partnership relations at work.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: