IT Infrastructure Specialist
Aleksandrow Lodzki, Łódzkie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Electrification unit is looking for a new team member to be a part of local IS Infrastructure to strengthen this organization. If you have strong IS infrastructure technology knowledge and expertise to any infrastructure IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within BUILD and RUN to support global business needs and help solving difficult topics and you are capable to work independently. Feel free to apply.
This role will be reporting to Country IS Infrastructure Manager.
- Provides planning, configuring, managing and operating Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 (SCCM) at country level.
- Deploys software, software updates and operating systems.
- Setting up and maintaining virtualization (mostly VMware, some of Microsoft) and hardware infrastructure.
- Maintains proper security level at country IT services based on QualysGuard services and reports.
- Identifies, proposes, advises and implements existing IS infrastructure technology in the context of IS solutions.
- Advises and supports the installation of new IS solutions/services in regard of the required infrastructure or the changing of existing IS solutions/services.
- Executes all actions in IS processes.
- Proficiency in English in both speech and writing.
- An excellent IS infrastructure technology knowledge including SCCM and VMware.
- Proactive and good at problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time and work with cross-functional teams.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Opportunity for professional development by working with highly recognized experts of the representative field.
- Employment in a stable international company.
- Trainings supporting employee development.
- Various benefits ranging from discounts.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: