Internal Audit Manager - Business Analytics
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
The mission of the internal auditing function is to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. Help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The role reports to Internal Audit Hub Manager.
- Leading the Delivery and utilization of analytics during audit engagements.
- Leading the execution of large and complex operational and financial audits (pre-, on-site and post- phases).
- Responsibility for the preparation of audit reports summarizing findings, risks and recommendations.
- Analyzing SAP data over business processes and using data analytics to improve the quality of audits performed.
- Communicating analytics in an easy to understand manner over business processes and visualizing analytics to understand data-driven risks and controls.
- Preparing and / or performing quality review of work papers (as noted above).
- Responsibility for the preparation of compliance reports.
- Communicating audit / review results to Regional Head of Internal Audit and where required to “Office Special Investigations” / ABB Compliance Organization.
- At least 10 years of auditing SAP and data analytics experience; international business experience.
- Solid experience with SAP and tools like Alteryx and Tableau.
- Good understanding of business processes; strong teamwork and critical thinking skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Possibility to travel 60% of the time.
- Preferably CIA / CISA / CPA.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage teams from different cultures; managerial courage to confront difficult issues with the appropriate response.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Internal Audit Manager - Business Analytics.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: