R2R – Intercompany Process Manager (Global Team)
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an experienced R2R – Intercompany Process Manager for Intercompany Global Team with management experience in accounting or controlling, and strong Project Management skills. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new Global Business Services center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You identify opportunities and design harmonized solutions for the intercompany process, within the Record to Report process, in line with A&RP, USGAAP and ABB Group standards to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- You drive the standardization and harmonization journey of the intercompany process, by harmonizing and simplifying KPIs to monitor performance of units
- You implement a proactive, data driven process with global visibility of mismatches on weekly based and enforcement of the rule based booking to reduce mismatches
- You are a change management agent globally to drive the R2R journey, both in the front office and the GBS Finance Hubs
- You monitor the Hub intercompany performance globally to identify and bridge gaps if any
- You support the setup of global intercompany teams to run the intercompany process out of the Hubs
- You ensure strong governance around Itrade (internal tool for managing the intercompany) identifying opportunities for streamlining it, reducing cost and increasing efficiency
- You are able to translate the intercompany policy into system requirement to enhance Itrade and the intercompany process moving to a proactive mismatch approach
- You support GBS Finance R2R Process Owner and the team in achieving the best in class position when it comes to Intercompany process
- You manage relationships amongst Hub and countries to ensure that services are defined and delivered in line with agreed upon service levels
- 3-5 years in a management role with experience in accounting and/or controlling with specific experience in GBS Finance or ERP environment
- Strong Project Management skills
- Deep SAP knowledge (FI-CO modules required)
- Knowledge of the intercompany process and ability to support the design a rule-based process to be implemented globally
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills and data mindset
- Experience with Internal Control over Financial Reporting processes and internal control procedures
- Demonstrated customer focus with the ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive change
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: