Analytical Systems Design Engineer
Wroclaw, Dolnośląskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Our Measurement & Analytics Division is a global player for Instrumentation and Analytical products & systems. For our Analytical business, where we are globally #1 with the broadest product portfolio and largest market share, we are looking for an Analytical Systems Design Engineer who will join our Process Analytics Systems Design Team in Wrocław. We are responsible for implementation of comprehensive projects starting from data analysis, project preparation and documentation through production ending with delivery. In this role you will design process analytics systems and sample preparation systems.
More about our Division - Measurement & Analytics:
Analytical Systems Design Engineer reports to Engineering Manager.
- Design of sample preparation systems and sample pre-preparation systems (CEMS – Continues Emission Monitoring System, Process Analytical Systems).
- Supervision over the selection of auxiliary devices for the system (container, measuring cabinet, HVAC etc.).
- Preparation of project documentation (PI&D, General Arrangement Drawing, BOM).
- Supervision of subcontractors in scope of system assembly.
- Close cooperation with Sales Team in the preparation of technical conditions for offers.
- Cooperation with Service Department during system commissioning (in workshop and on-site).
- Project risk asessment and analysis.
- Participation in meetings with clients.
- University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Technology, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process Apparatus or related fields.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design process analytics systems and sample preparation systems.
- Knowledge in field of Chemical Technology.
- Ability to work with a project team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Polish.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD.
- Experience at work on industrial site areas as an automation specialist will be an additional plus.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
• Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: