Aleksandrow Lodzki, Łódzkie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
The role reports to the Project Management Team Manager and is located in Bielsko-Biała, Poland. As a Project Manager, need to lead the execution of projects within the factory by managing all project related activities within the factory from purchase order to shipment and own the commercial and technical communication to the field project teams and customers.
- Managing the project according to the contract technical and commercial boundaries.
- Managing progress against the plan, looking ahead and removing roadblocks.
- Coordinating of all parties needed to successfully provide deliverables within release schedule and with quality.
- Setting up and facilitating regular meetings and other communication channels, helping team to define and prioritize actions required to deliver a feature and holding team members responsible for fulfilment of assigned actions.
- Developing communication, coordinates between stakeholders for progress reviews, decisions, documentation and approvals.
- Supporting project engineer in technical clarifications.
- Factual and substantial communication with the team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Showing high standards of professionalism in the quality of written and personal communication, especially in front of the business and delivery partners.
- Tracking and reporting financial performance metrics and build budget plans to manage expenses.
- Assessing risk and take necessary mitigation.
- University degree in technical or economics.
- At least two year experience in project management.
- Strong time management skills and flexibility necessary to handle periodic bursts of increased workload.
- Sense of ownership for the assigned project.
- Motivation to drive the project across internal and external boundaries.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, data analysis for requirements of the project work & deliverables.
- Fluent English for daily basis communication.
- Good communication and collaboration skills in a multi-cultural global environment.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills, customer-mindedness.
- Project management certification like PMI, PMP - nice to have.
- Knowledge about fundamentals of traction DC power supply equipment - nice to have.
- Communication skills in German - nice to have.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
• Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: