Control Software Engineer
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is pioneering technology leader in motor and drives which are an integral part of everyone’s lives. Our drives offering is the most comprehensive, unmatched by anyone else in the drives industry.
Currently we are looking for a Control Software Engineer for System Drives experienced in Matlab/Simulink and Python programming to help us maintaining #1 position as global drives player. As a member of Research and Development (R&D) for System Drives team based in Krakow you will be responsible for the design, implementation and validation of control systems for high power drives and most demanding applications worldwide.
We guarantee challenging and rewarding work environment in global R&D team full of truly dedicated engineers, scientist and developers.
In this role you will be reporting to R&D Team Leader.
More about System Drives:
- Control software development for Power Electronics based applications,
- Development of testing environment for Power Electronics based application
- Hardware in the Loop simulations of power electronics converters,
- Preparation of software packages and technical documentation,
- Analysis of field cases and finding solutions,
- Cooperation with different local and global engineering teams.
- Master’s degree in field of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Power Electronics and Drives, Control Engineering, Robotics or related field,
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink (Model Based Programming),
- Experience in using Python (SciPy),
- Understanding of electrical circuit and control theory,
- Knowledge of Hardware-in-the-Loop testing
- Good written and spoken English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Interesting work in a company focused on innovative solutions and modern technologies.
• Possibility of development and raising professional qualifications.
• Package of non-wage benefits.
• Nice atmosphere and partnership relations at work.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our web page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: