Customer Quality Experience Manager
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
As a Customer Quality Experience Manager you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a customer focused quality culture within the Robotics Business Area, by assuring and controlling quality with systems, tools and teams for exceeding customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations. You will also be ensuring collaboration between all units for issuing resolution and presenting one ABB to the customer.
- Ensuring the Voice of the Customer is represented within ABB by driving incorporation of learnings and best practices from Transactional and Relational Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Establishing necessary governance for ensuring thoroughly and timely issue resolution throughout the organization for any customer case.
- Leading the development and deployment of policies, regulations and processes for making up the management system and being effective in meeting customer and shareholder expectations.
- Supporting senior business management for ensuring that the operational approach and system of business management are continually evaluated for effectiveness.
- Working within the business for preventing mistakes and defects in products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers.
- Providing confidence that ABB and customer quality requirements will be fulfilled, focusing on issue prevention rather than just control, using root cause analysis for thoroughly problem solving and establishing customer and stakeholder needs/expectations.
- Driving the utilization of process management across the local business for delivering consistent results, minimizing variation and maximizing efficiencies.
- Performing audits and ensuring the use of analytics of Quality data from all parts of the business for identifying risks, failures and non-conformances within the businesses.
- Driving adoption of effective systems and tools for delivering and improving products, projects and services meeting customer needs and complying with regulatory statues throughout its lifecycle.
- Utilizing requirements management, process implementation, risk management and performance measurement for ensuring that effective internal controls are in place for meeting customer and stakeholder requirements across the business.
- Ensuring that the quality teams are sustainably assessed, staffed, trained and developed in line with Business guidance and developing quality competence across all levels of the organization in addition to the quality team.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree.
- 10+ years of experience in industrial operations, manufacturing company, preferably within the automotive business.
- Knowledge and experience in field of Quality, Quality Customer and Continuous improvement processes.
- Experience in managing the complaint processes and capable of solving issues/problems and able to communicate in an effective manner that drives systemic corrective actions.
- Inspires credibility, trust and confidence in ABB for our customers.
- Strong communicator written and verbal as this role has external focus with regular interactions with customers.
- Experience in working with different cultures and international business.
- Willingness to travel.
- Green belt certification will be an asset.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Interesting work in a company focused on innovative solutions and modern technologies.
• Possibility of development and raising professional qualifications.
• Package of non-wage benefits.
• Nice atmosphere and partnership relations at work.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our web page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: