HR Services Specialist for Talent Acquisition in Canada - French Speaker
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a HR Services Specialist for Talent Acquisition, you will be a member of the Human Resources team in the Global Business Services (GBS), responsible for delivering HR service assistance to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the HR Team Lead, you will assist internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Processing complex and escalated HR requests related to multiple service lines for an assigned group of employees
- Ensuring the quality of the talent acquisition process by: checking the quality of the job requisition details, preparing and publishing job postings, candidate screening, creating longlists of candidates, scheduling interviews, sending assessment tests etc.
- Preparing recruitment related reports as per the country requirements
- Maintaining good data quality in HR systems
- Collaborating with Talent Partners/Recruiters to deliver high quality service within agreed SLA
- Identifying best practices, process improvement opportunities and maintains necessary process documentation
- Some recruitment administration or other relevant HR experience
- Interest in different aspects of Talent Acquisition as a function
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Experience in working in a target driven environment, where KPI’s and SLA’s are monitored
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude
- Fluency in business English and French
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next HR Services Specialist for Talent Acquisition in Canada - French Speaker.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: