IS Solution Architect for Store & Share Service
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline, and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting Microsoft 365 services. You will be part of a team responsible for applying broad IS technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
- Architectural guidance for existing and new SharePoint and Microsoft 365 solutions,
- Maintain the architectural/platform roadmaps and service description,
- Ensure that ABB group architectural and operational guidelines are followed in projects,
- Coaching of involved SharePoint/ Microsoft 365 developers
- Estimation of project implementation efforts and managing delivery of projects,
- Ensure high quality of project delivery with structured project governance and documentation standards.
- Ensure professional application management for new and existing applications and coordination with other development resources (internal & external teams)
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- 5+ years of experience in development and architecture of SP / .NET and web technologies
- Hands-on experience of Power Automate and Power Apps,
- Good conceptional know-how and hands-on experience about SharePoint architecture and operation
- Extensive experience of SharePoint / Microsoft 365 services (SPFx, Teams Apps, Power Apps) solution design and development,
- Working knowledge of infrastructure services (Azure PaaS) and deployment automation,
- Unit testing techniques and frameworks,
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
More about us
Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team,
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.