Transportation Reporting Analyst
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Transportation Reporting Analyst, you will play a vital role in the Global Trade and Logistics organization within Motion Business Area.
Working directly with Global Trade and Logistics stakeholders, you will be responsible for management of different data-related projects and continuous improvement initiatives including transportation sourcing. In addition, you will generate cost and performance-related reports and analysis to the global stakeholders within the function and have a chance to cooperate with cross-business teams.
The role is reporting to the Head of Center of Expertise – Logistics Central Europe Motion
- Prepare and analyze transportation related cost savings and performance reports
- Track and investigate cost reduction results – actual versus plan
- Review available data and evaluate effectiveness of internal processes
- Recommend and coordinate initiatives to continuously improve data and reporting processes and tools
- Participate in data/system-related projects, driving and implementing required changes
- Support management team in strategic plans definition and relevant implementation
- Development of tools to support T&L teams. Train users when required and monitor ongoing data quality
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, ideally in business intelligence, data analysis, project management or similar
- University degree
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
- Extensive knowledge/advanced skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, VBA)
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL queries and BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft PowerBI) preferred
- Experience in data integration projects will be an advantage
- Transportation industry knowledge will be a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Transportation Reporting Analyst.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: